Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Disney On Ice, Easter Egg Hunt, Watching Triplets

I apologize again for going so incredibly long inbetween posts.  I am going to try to get better at it.  My Mom and Grandma came down for a week to help Mark and Ashley out with the Triplets and for their one year birthday.  The day after the party we decided to take Mya to Disney on Ice.  Mom and Grandma came along with us.  It was a great show.  Mya absolutely loved it.  I love seeing the smile on her face when she is really enjoying what we are doing.  I could tell which disney movies she has seen and the ones that she hasn't.  Everytime that Mickey Mouse or the characters from the Toy Story were on the Ice her face would light up.  She really did enjoy the entire show.  The adults had alot of fun also.  I was worried about that but Mom, Grandma, Jess and I smiled through the whole show.  It was very entertaining.  I can't wait to continue to do things like this with her as she gets older.  My only hope is that she likes sports also.  :).  Here are a few pictures of the event.


















Jess and I got up easter morning and prepped the house for our Easter celebration.  Mya is 2 and a half now and is getting really excited about surprises and about all of the holidays.  It is such a joy as a parent to see them glow about all the excitment going on around them.  We packaged up all of her goodies and hid some eggs around the house and planned an easter egg hunt for her.  She absolutely loved it.  I enjoyed it so much as well.  Here are the pictures from that event.  I also filmed a video of her hunting for the eggs.  Enjoy!!

I have also included a couple of pictures of us and the triplets.  We watched them so that Ashley and Mark could go to Sea World for Marks Birthday.  We had a blast.  I love those little girls.












While searching my computer for some items for work I came across these pictures.  They brought a tear to my eye.  It makes me realize how fast time flies and how much we must enjoy each moment in our lives and not sweat the small stuff.  Life is Precious and we shouldn't take it for granted.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.  Love you all.

Derek













No comments:

Post a Comment